불난 집에서 미쳐 탈출하지 못한 소녀 [4]

20 스윗투스 | 2019-08-11 01:55:21 | 조회 : 1325 | 추천 : +1


https://www.bestgore.com/burn-victim/young-girl-burns-alive-morocco/

 


 

해석)

A young girl burned to death in her home when a cell phone charger exploded, causing the massive fire. This happened in Sidi Allal Bahraoui, Morocco. Hiba was asleep in her bed when the fire started. Her mother and sister managed to get out of the building and were taken to the hospital, while several volunteers tried to help the child, with no success. She couldn’t not get out due to the location of the fire and the metal bars over the window.

휴대폰 충전기 폭발로 인해 시작된 화재로 소녀가 목숨을 잃었습니다. 모로코에서 일어난 일입니다. 그녀의 엄마와 언니는 탈출하여 병원으로 이송되었으나, 많은 자원가들의 도움에도 불구하고 소녀는 구할 수 없었습니다. 화재가 발생한 위치와 창문에 설치된 금속 난간 때문에 탈출하지 못한 것입니다.

The community is angry at the lack of urgency the firefighters show. Taking more than half an hour to reach the scene, and not bringing adequate equipment to handle the fire. The water could barely reach Hiba’s window and the ladders were not tall enough to be of any assistance.

긴급함을 찾아볼 수 없는 소방관들에게 시민들은 분노했습니다. 화재 현장 도착까지 30분 넘게 걸리는가 하면, 화재 진압에 적합한 장비를 구비하여 오지도 않았습니다. 물줄기는 겨우 창문에 닿는 수준이였고 사다리를 사용하기엔 너무나도 짧았습니다.



IP :

공포/미스테리

< 1 2 3 4 5 >
공포/미스테리의 TODAY BEST
추천된 글이 없습니다.
조회된 글이 없습니다.
댓글이 달린 글이 없습니다.